Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just popping in to let you know that I'm still alive, just feeling a bit of a block when it comes to blogging lately. I promise to get back on the bandwagon soon. In the meantime, here's a quick update on me and my gang:

CJ-He's working hard, trying to adjust to the rainy season that's starting again, and still being the fabulous husband and father that he always is.

TJ- His team won the school intramural soccer championships, and he is discovering a love for swimming. We also have discovered that he has a great arm for football. He throws spirals with ease. He is such a great student and a kind, compassionate son.

MJ- Who would have guessed that a daughter of mine would be a math wiz?? Not me. She is also reading a ton, which is just how I was at her age. She often reads for 90 minutes at bedtime before I make her turn the light off. Just like me, reading keeps her awake, so she has to force herself to put the book down to get some shut-eye. And she's getting taller and prettier every day.

JJ- Miracle of miracles, he has been going to school without a fight for almost two months now. We are very happy with his new school and teacher, and hope to see lots of progress happening. His passion right now is cutting stuff up- important papers, books, shoelaces, stuffed animals, my hair- we are on constant scissor patrol.

Me- I'm busy applying for jobs, ready to get out of the house for a few hours a day now that all my kids are in school full time. I am crossing my fingers for a particular one, and don't expect to hear anything for several weeks at least, but at this point I'll take whatever earns me some extra, very needed Christmas money.

We are hoping to sell our home soon, and plan to list it in the next few weeks. We are praying we can get a good offer and find a bigger home on the other side of town that we can stretch out in. The real estate market isn't great right now, but we have specific reasons why moving soon would be best for our family. Hopefully it all works out quickly.

Catch me if you can-
AJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to see an update!!
I've been thinking a lot about your family lately! I'm so glad everything is going smoothly for you guys right now!!