Saturday, July 31, 2010

Boys

Tyler, Jacob and I went to the park today.



It was really beautiful outside and this park is the perfect mix of warm sunshine and shady spots.



Jacob was so happy and mellow. I was able to enjoy being out with him and I didn't have to exhaust myself trying to keep him out of mischief. :)



Jacob has been having a great time with the paper and tape today- not really clear on what the picture taped to his chest is.....but its important!

Tyler is worn out by his social life. Being a teenager is totally hard.



An insect discovery.......






Do all brothers adore each other this much??






Love you, my warriors.


~Mom

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up Tyler is looking!

What handsome boys you have! :)

Wetzel said...

These pictures are so great! Give them my love.