Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's Been A While

I've been busy. But I have excuses.

It's not easy to find time to come up with creative and interesting things to blog about when a) you have a husband who works full time and goes to school part time b) you are working 2 part time jobs around hubby's hectic schedule c) three elementary school-aged kids with homework, after school activites, and boundless energy all live with you, and d) one of those kids has low-functioing autism.

So instead of trying to catch you up on all the adventures of the past 2 months- I'm gonna wrap in up in pictures.


My two big kids and a friend- enjoying a beautiful (rare) sunny day on the Oregon coast.









Remembering 9/11 at the memorial in our local park.








A new cousin is born!! TJ gets to
enjoy holding the baby at the Tillamook Cheese Factory.












Me and MJ enjoying our vacation at a park in Utah.











My little brother gets engaged. Yay for the happy couple!





2 comments:

The Constant Gardener said...

YAY! I'm so glad to see you back in blogland. Your MJ is so pretty, just like her mama!

amerimeximadre said...

looks like you are enjoying your new home. I wish I had a beach nearby.