Thursday, March 23, 2006

March update

So we are moving. CJ got a great new job, and we are headed back to our old stomping ground. The house is up for sale, we are starting to pack, and in 2 more weeks we will be Oregonians again.

I am excited to get back to the clean, fresh air of the Willamette Valley. I have missed the flowers and trees, the green grass and smell of rain in the air. I have missed being near family, the closeness of the beach, and old friends.

But I am really, really going to miss Idaho. I never planned to like it so much. I didn't know I would make such great friends, and feel so at home in the open space. My kids have wonderful friends here, and I hate tearing them away from that. I feel sad at leaving this home. We have loved it for the past 2 years. It has been just perfect for our little family.

We have a place waiting for us in OR. It's a unique, comfy little home. Just big enough for us, and all recently redone. We are thrilled to have a hot tub, and be right next to a big park. The kids will be in a good school, and we will be in the same ward as my parents. It feels just right.

Catch me if you can-
~AJ

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Hey you updated your blog! Yay!